The eighth avatar of the Hindu deity Vishnu.
Krishna is portrayed in a variety of forms because there are so many stories surrounding him. The most common, though, describes Krishna as a divine lover playing the flute.
If legends are to be believed, Krishna spoke the famous poem, the Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna on the battlefield.
Here's the Pozé take on the Lord Krishna - in T-Shirt form.
- 100% Organic ringspun combed cotton
- Sturdy yet provides a relaxed fit
- Printed using a high quality heat press in Bristol
- Our organic and fair trade t shirts have been carefully chosen to be truly ethical. This means that workers throughout the entire supply chain are treated fairly and environmental and health concern policies are met. Check out the LiveInkCo to find out more.
- Due to the nature of production we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges
- Standard shipping costs may apply.
- Designed by Paloma