Champion the noble Bumble.
BEE WEAR celebrates the job that bees (and many other flying things) do to keep the world working.
But we must beware of their imminent risk of extinction. The more that we learn and teach about their importance, the better chance they'll have!
We've teamed up with the Bee the Change Project in Bristol, who are doing a great job at enriching the natural world, for pollinators, people and planet. Donate £1 when buying your tee if you feel like it.
- Penned by Ben.
- 100% Organic ringspun combed cotton
- Sturdy yet provides a relaxed fit
- Printed using a high quality heat press in Bristol
- Our organic and fair trade t shirts have been carefully chosen to be truly ethical. This means that workers throughout the entire supply chain are treated fairly and environmental and health concern policies are met. Check out the LiveInkCo to find out more.
- Due to the nature of production we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges
- Standard shipping costs may apply.